Live booking engine implementation for the Manchester based luxury chauffeured tours, experiences and services.
Cyberpal had the privilege to implement the live booking system for the luxury chauffeur hire services company Elysium Experiences. We have worked closely with the team to identify the requirements of the booking engine in order to deliver a great online tool for its customers.
Elysium Experiences – www.elysiumexperiences.com
Elysium Experiences offers luxury chauffeured tours, experiences and services in north west area. The company is based in Manchester.
Why did they need our help?
Offering an online booking system to their customers as well as the online payment option to secure their bookings was the main goal of Elysium Experiences.
How did we help?
We have worked closely with our client to understand their needs and review their options. We have planned in great detail the processes to cover all the booking steps to ensure that the final product will offer the best experience for the end user. After completion of each stage of the project we reviewed the work with Elysium Experiences to ensure that client’s expectations are met.
We have build the following features:
- live calendar availability
- Google Maps location search
- car selection
- additional extras
- online payment gateway
- Google Calendar integration
- automatic confirmation email
- additional fees based on booking type
What has changed for them
- one of the very few chauffeur hire service provider in UK, offering online bookings to their customers
- less time spent on the phone making bookings, more time doing what’s important
- less email queries due to live availability
- fast, secure and easy online payments to secure bookings
- notifications for new bookings
- booking calendar
- statistics and reports on all bookings and payments
What does the client have to say?
“Cyberpal delivered flawless work and provided helpful advice on technology. Their responsiveness and speed set them apart from other vendors. They were quick and always responded with relevant information”
(Harry V, Elysium Experiences)